Do you have a passion for taking care of others? Crown healthcare programmes will help you acquire the knowledge and skills that are essential to support the health and wellbeing of those in need. Not only can these qualifications help you develop a career in the industry, it also enables you to support your whānau, family and the wider community.
The team at Crown are here to guide you not only in your studies, but also to support your entire journey to reach your dream career. We provide a full range of services to help you prepare for the professional world. Most importantly, we care for you if things are getting difficult. Support includes.
If these courses interest you, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly
• You will learn the skills needed by the companies who will hire you after you graduate.
• You work and earn money during your course.
• You attend Study & Work alongside your travel & tourism, hospitality or business course.
• Free professional training in employment skills and customer service from Function Staff, our Study and Work partners.
• Paid part-time employment with Function Staff during your course.
• Free 1-1 CV preparation, career advice and interview skills with Crown’s employment team.
• A standard reference will be included at the end of your program.