We held our Local Advisory Committee (LAC) meeting last Friday at the Auckland City Hotel, one of our partner’s venue.
Our LAC meets formally twice a year, it serves as a platform for us to collect feedback and updates from our partners. These insights are extremely important as it helps to keep our programmes relevant. It also sheds light on the type of skills and roles that are in demand, which is crucial for us when it comes to development of new programmes and short courses.
During the meeting, we updated the partners on what’s happening at Crown and we had meaningful discussions on topics such as skills and attributes required in the post-covid era, development of short courses…etc.
The LAC members that attended are:
- Ross Chin – Auckland City Hotel
- Benjamin Dale – Akorn Destination Management
- Richard Froggatt – Regency Tourism Group
- Daniel Henderson – SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium
- Troy Huston – Function Staff
- Tash Lawrence – AJ Hackett Bungy
- Paul Fuimaono – Toru Tours
- Edwin Saldanha – STAAH
- Leon Shouksmith – Flatpack Global
- Jacqui Wilkinson – Adventure Capital
- Gaye Wood – Regency Tourism Group
Thank you once again to all our partners for their continuous support, our next LAC meeting is scheduled to take place in November 2021.