STUDY BUSINESS AT CROWN; UNCOVER YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT WITHIN.
Upon successful completion of our business programme
These great programmes teach the fundamentals of small business in New Zealand. Students learn how to identify business opportunities, assess its viability and work with others to maximise the business’s potential. Students completing New Zealand Certificate in Business Level 4 at Crown are eligible for direct entry into year 1 of Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Information Sciences / Bachelor of Construction (any major) at Massey University.
Click here to find out more about our pathway to Massey University.
The team at Crown are here to guide you not only in your studies, but also to support your entire journey to reach your dream career. We provide a full range of services to help you prepare for the professional world. Most importantly, we care for you if things are getting difficult. Support includes:
If these courses interest you, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly
• You will learn the skills needed by the companies who will hire you after you graduate.
• You work and earn money during your course.
• You attend Study & Work alongside your travel & tourism, hospitality or business course.
• Free professional training in employment skills and customer service from Function Staff, our Study and Work partners.
• Paid part-time employment with Function Staff during your course.
• Free 1-1 CV preparation, career advice and interview skills with Crown’s employment team.
• A standard reference will be included at the end of your program.