This programme is designed for those who wants to start a career in the health and wellbeing industry. It teaches transferable skills and knowledge that are highly valued across the sector.
(Pending NZQA Approval)
The purpose of this programme is to recognise the skills and knowledge required to provide person-centred support in the health and wellbeing sectors. It will also equip students with professional attitude, skills and hands-on experience which would enable them to contribute to enhancing the health and wellbeing of an individual in a home or an organisation. Graduates of the programme will possess the skills and knowledge valued across the sector and will be capable of working in a range of roles under limited supervision.
Face to face in a classroom setting, with elements of blended online learning.
15 Apr 2022 - 29 Apr 2022
11 Jul 2022 - 22 Jul 2022
3 Oct 2022 - 14 Oct 2022
26 Dec 2022 - 30 Jan 2023
• You will learn the skills needed by the companies who will hire you after you graduate.
• You work and earn money during your course.
• You attend Study & Work alongside your travel & tourism, hospitality or business course.
• Free professional training in employment skills and customer service from Function Staff, our Study and Work partners.
• Paid part-time employment with Function Staff during your course.
• Free 1-1 CV preparation, career advice and interview skills with Crown’s employment team.
• A standard reference will be included at the end of your program.
START ANOTHER CHAPTER OF YOUR JOURNEY
Find more employment
options at CareersNZ
A qualification in this course can lead to great jobs such as:
Graduates are encouraged to continue their studies with the New Zealand Certificate in Computing (Level 3) or New Zealand Certificate in Business (Level 4).