Hospitality is an industry based on people and providing unforgettable experiences for your guests. At Crown we focus not only on your knowledge, but also on the practical skills you will need, including barista, bar and event promotion.
The team at Crown are here to guide you not only in your studies, but also to support your entire journey to reach your dream career. We provide a full range of services to help you prepare for the professional world. Most importantly, we care for you if things are getting difficult. Support includes.
If these courses interest you, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly
• You will learn the skills needed by the companies who will hire you after you graduate.
• You work and earn money during your course.
• You attend Study & Work alongside your travel & tourism, hospitality or business course.
• Free professional training in employment skills and customer service from Function Staff, our Study and Work partners.
• Paid part-time employment with Function Staff during your course.
• Free 1-1 CV preparation, career advice and interview skills with Crown’s employment team.
• A standard reference will be included at the end of your program.
Established in 1972, Crown is one of New Zealand’s longest running tertiary institutions in the fields of Travel and Tourism, Hospitality and Business.
We have been shaping and preparing our students for careers in these exciting fields for over 40 years, and we are passionate and knowledgeable in these areas. We maintain strong links with industry which helps us keep our courses current and find internships and work placements for our students.