STUDY COMPUTING AT CROWN; BE ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE REST.
This course will build on students’ existing knowledge, experience and skills by providing training in the efficient use of various digital technologies and software applications.
In addition, the programme will focus on exploration and evaluation of current and emerging trends in the use of digital tools and information to support operational efficiency and effectiveness of a business entity. These are all practical skills that are valuable well beyond the Computing and Digital Technologies classroom and are applicable in many contexts.
The team at Crown are here to guide you not only in your studies, but also to support your entire journey to reach your dream career. We provide a full range of services to help you prepare for the professional world. Most importantly, we care for you if things are getting difficult. Support includes:
If these courses interest you, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly
• You will learn the skills needed by the companies who will hire you after you graduate.
• You work and earn money during your course.
• You attend Study & Work alongside your travel & tourism, hospitality or business course.
• Free professional training in employment skills and customer service from Function Staff, our Study and Work partners.
• Paid part-time employment with Function Staff during your course.
• Free 1-1 CV preparation, career advice and interview skills with Crown’s employment team.
• A standard reference will be included at the end of your program.